In the Eastern Christian tradition, each day of the week is dedicated to special remembrances. This unique 18th century Russian icon portrays each day's commemoration:
- Sunday: the Resurrection, with the Harrowing of Hades icon
- Monday: the Angels, with the Synaxis icon
- Tuesday: Saint John the Baptist, with the Beheading icon
- Wednesday: the Theotokos, with the Annunciation icon
- Thursday: the Apostles, with the Mystical Supper icon
- Friday: the Crucifixion, with its icon
- Saturday: All Saints, especially the Martyrs; and the Departed, depicted as souls in white robes
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please note that our icons and some other items are hand-crafted and made-to-order. Allow time for production. Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more information.
We allow returns for many of our items, but restrictions apply. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.