If you would like for us to reproduce a Christian icon, you can do so by uploading it here. Please allow extra time for production of special orders.
- We can only reproduce images that are in line with Legacy Icons' mission to produce Christian sacred art. We cannot reproduce images of any other kind.
- Please ensure your image is of adequate resolution and quality before uploading. The Custom Icon Tool will inform you if your image is too small for a good quality print.
- You are responsible for performing any cropping, resizing, color correction and other image clean-up before uploading your image. Your image will be printed as-is.
- You must attest that you have the legal right to reproduce the icon you request. This is the case if A) you are the iconographer or legal owner of the image, B) the iconographer or legal owner has given you permission, or C) the icon is more than 100 years old.
- Custom icon sales are final. We cannot accept returns for special orders, unless your icons are damaged in transit, in which case we will replace them.
Delivery & Returns
Our icons are hand-crafted and made-to-order. Allow time for production. Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more information about how long you can expect production to take.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Also note that we ship international orders DDU. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Click here to learn more about shipping.
We allow returns for many of our items, but restrictions apply. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.