The feast of All Saints is commemorated on the Sunday After Pentecost by Eastern Christians and November 1 by Western Christians. This 17th century icon is of Greek origin.
- Center – Christ enthroned in glory, with the Theotokos and John the Baptist and the ranks of Angels, with the four symbols of the Evangelists and the Cross.
- Sides – Different ranks or "choirs" of saints: Martyrs, Hierarchs, Ascetics, Women Ascetics.
- Lower Center – Holy Monarchs.
- Lower Right – Adam and Eve.
- Lower Left – Saints Matrona and Gerasimus
- Bottom – Paradise, with the Bosom of Abraham, the Theotokos enthroned, the Good Thief, and the gates of Paradise.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Also note that we ship international orders DDU. Click here to learn more about shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please note that our icons and some other items are hand-crafted and made-to-order. Allow time for production. Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more information.
We allow returns for many of our items, but restrictions apply. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.