This collection includes our customers' top 10 favorite resin incenses. These natural tree saps are picked from trees, dried, and blended for superior fragrances that will fill your church or home with glorious scents which enhance prayer and worship, "rising as incense" to God.
- Cedars of Lebanon (citrus, evergreen)
- Desert Gold Frankincense (pine, lemon)
- Hibernia (sweet pine, mint, floral herbs)
- Holy Myrrhbearers (vanilla, caramel, apples)
- Northern Africa Frankincense (vanilla, pine, lemon)
- Premium Myrrh (earthy)
- Saints Peter and Paul (cloves, nutmeg, citrus)
- Spruce Island (pine, lemon, leather)
- Three Magi Frankincense (flowers, citrus)
- Tropical Copal (mint, pine)
I’m enjoying trying all of these. If anything, the sheer number of options is a little overwhelming! So far, 3 Magi and premium myrrh have been new favorites. I’d already used Hibernia and Cedars and enjoyed them.
If the athonite style is sometimes a bit too perfume-ish for your taste, you may really enjoy these more raw options.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please note that our icons and some other items are hand-crafted and made-to-order. Allow time for production. Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more information.
We allow returns for many of our items, but restrictions apply. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.