This collection includes our customers' top 10 favorite resin incenses. These natural tree saps are picked from trees, dried, and blended for superior fragrances that will fill your church or home with glorious scents which enhance prayer and worship, "rising as incense" to God.
- Cedars of Lebanon (citrus, evergreen)
- Desert Gold Frankincense (pine, lemon)
- Hibernia (sweet pine, mint, floral herbs)
- Holy Myrrhbearers (vanilla, caramel, apples)
- Northern Africa Frankincense (vanilla, pine, lemon)
- Premium Myrrh (earthy)
- Saints Peter and Paul (cloves, nutmeg, citrus)
- Spruce Island (pine, lemon, leather)
- Three Magi Frankincense (flowers, citrus)
- Tropical Copal (mint, pine)
A fragrance for every occasion
Posted by Aidan on Dec 9th 2018
I’m enjoying trying all of these. If anything, the sheer number of options is a little overwhelming! So far, 3 Magi and premium myrrh have been new favorites. I’d already used Hibernia and Cedars and enjoyed them.
If the athonite style is sometimes a bit too perfume-ish for your taste, you may really enjoy these more raw options.