With this amazing candle incense burner, exclusively from Legacy Icons, combine the gentle fragrance of your favorite incense and the gentle glow of candle light as you offer your prayers to God. Ideal for homes where low smoke and no mess is necessary or desired, while still using incense in prayer.
This incredible incense burner, available in your choice of brass, nickel, and 22-kt gold finishes, uses a candle instead of charcoal, resulting in a cleaner burn of pure incense fragrance. The small amount of smoke generated is pure incense fragrance, with no smoky charcoal odor.
It also features an inscription of Psalm 140:2 around the tray: "Let my prayer arise in Thy sight as incense, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice."
The height of the incense pan is adjustable for more or less heat and smoke. (5.5 inches tall)
Use & Safety Tips
- To use, place a tea light candle in the bottom tray and light it. Place incense into the incense pan. It will begin emitting fragrance within about 30 seconds.
- Incense burners become hot during use. Handle with care. This censer is designed for stationary use, not to be carried around.
- For best results, use beeswax tea light candles. Regular paraffin candles emit black soot that will quickly coat the bottom of the incense pan.
- To clean, allow the censer to cool completely and gently scrape the carbonized incense off the grate with your fingers or a non-abrasive tool such as a toothbrush. Freezing the grate can make stubborn pieces more brittle and easier to remove.
- Place a small piece of aluminum foil on the grate and put the incense on the foil for effortless cleanup. This is especially recommended for incenses with a low melting point, such as Amber.
- Always use tongs or a spoon to handle incense grains in the censer.
I purchased one of these with a sceptic attitude. Boy, was I wrong! This is the best burner I have ever used. The incense smell is improved by not burning, but vaporizing the resin. It is even better when you use olive oil in a foil liner with the resin. Very economical because of how long the resin lasts, also.
Beautiful presentation as well. Artistic use of the light from the tea light candle. To me, it makes the entire experience more calming.
This awesome burner. But always make certain you have a few extra screens. By the way this company is great. My job takes me outside the US and they always manage to get the incense or supplies to me quickly. Service can be defined by their attitude.
Well built and fantastic customer service
I love this so much. I must say that Legacy went out of their way to accommodate and assist me. I had bought the standard burner, and for whatever reasons I had a lot of difficulty with it. They sent me parts, I was still having issues, so they offered me the deluxe. It is beautiful, well built, and perfect for my needs.
Deluxe Smokeless Incense Burner
Can anyone get this to actually melt the incense? I really want this to work!
Legacy Icons Response: Hi Sean, the incense does not liquefy or melt, even with direct heat.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Also note that we ship international orders DDU. Click here to learn more about shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please note that our icons and some other items are hand-crafted and made-to-order. Allow time for production. Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more information.
We allow returns for many of our items, but restrictions apply. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.