Combine the gentle fragrance of your favorite incense and the gentle glow of candle light as you offer your prayers to God.
This incredible brass incense burner uses a candle instead of charcoal, resulting in a cleaner burn of pure incense fragrance. The small amount of smoke generated is pure incense fragrance, with no smoky charcoal odor.
The height of the incense pan is adjustable. (5.5 inches tall)
Use & Safety Tips
- To use, place a tea light candle in the bottom tray and light it. Place incense into the incense pan. It will begin emitting fragrance within about 30 seconds.
- Incense burners become hot during use. Handle with care. This censer is designed for stationary use, not to be carried around.
- For best results, use beeswax tea light candles. Regular paraffin candles emit black soot that will quickly coat the bottom of the incense pan.
- To clean, allow the censer to cool completely and gently scrape the carbonized incense off the grate with your fingers or a non-abrasive tool such as a toothbrush. Freezing the grate can make stubborn pieces more brittle and easier to remove.
- Place a small piece of aluminum foil on the grate and put the incense on the foil for effortless cleanup.
- Always use tongs or a spoon to handle incense grains in the censer.
Loved by my Wife
Posted by Donovan Lias on Mar 29th 2019
So my wife does not like incense at all but she loves how you can get the smell without the large smoke clouds. I think because of this product hopefully she will become a Love of all things incense like me......BTW I Love it
Posted by James R Kosch on Feb 22nd 2019
I wasn't sure this would work very well, but I am pleasantly surprised. Now if you like clouds of rolling smoke this probably won't do it, but if you just want to burn traditional incense in a very enclosed space, it's GREAT! Little smoke (almost smokeless), so it's great for someone with breathing problems or allergies. Takes a few minutes to warm up, though the height adjustment can reduce the time considerably. Glad Legacy Icons found these and made them available.