Note: This Constantine's Closet discounted burner may have cosmetic flaws. Sold as-is, sales final.
This amazing candle incense burner features a compact and simple design, exclusively from Legacy Icons. Combine the gentle fragrance of your favorite incense and gentle glow of candle light as you offer your prayers to God. Ideal for homes where low smoke and no mess is desirable, while still using incense in prayer.
The spectacular hardwood and brass incense burner features a beautifully carved hardwood base, and an inscription of Psalm 140:2 around the brass tray: "Let my prayer arise in Thy sight as incense, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice."
Burn your incense easily with a candle instead of charcoal, resulting in a cleaner burn of pure incense fragrance with the small amount of smoke generated, and no smoky charcoal odor. Using the adjustable pan, you can increase the heat and smoke by bringing the incense closer to the flame. (Overall height is 5 inches.) With the new wooden handle, the height can be more safely adjusted while the flame is burning.
Use & Safety Tips
- To use, place a tea light candle in the bottom tray and light it. Place incense into the incense pan. It will begin emitting fragrance within about 30 seconds.
- Incense burners become hot during use. Handle with care. This censer is designed for stationary use, not to be carried around. For adult use only.
- For best results, use beeswax tea light candles. Regular paraffin candles emit black soot that will quickly coat the bottom of the incense pan.
- To clean, allow the censer to cool completely and gently scrape the carbonized incense off the grille with your fingers or a non-abrasive tool such as a toothbrush. Freezing and gently flexing the grille can make stubborn pieces more brittle and easier to remove. (Replacements are available.)
- Place a small piece of aluminum foil on the grille and put the incense on the foil for effortless cleanup. This is especially recommended for incenses which tend to liquefy, such as Amber.
- Always use tongs or a spoon to handle incense grains in the censer.
Delivery & Returns
Our icons are hand-crafted and made-to-order. Allow time for production. Please note that your chosen shipping method does not include production time. (For example, if you select 2 day shipping, your order will be delivered 2 days after it ships, not 2 days after the order is placed.) Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more information about how long you can expect production to take.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Also note that we ship international orders DDU. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Click here to learn more about shipping.
We allow returns for many of our items, but restrictions apply. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.