This amazing candle incense burner features a compact and simple design, exclusively from Legacy Icons. Combine the gentle fragrance of your favorite incense and gentle glow of candle light as you offer your prayers to God. Ideal for homes where low smoke and no mess is desirable, while still using incense in prayer.
The spectacular all-brass incense burner features beautiful floral engraving on the base, and an inscription of Psalm 140:2 around the tray: "Let my prayer arise in Thy sight as incense, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice."
Burn your incense easily with a candle instead of charcoal, resulting in a cleaner burn of pure incense fragrance with the small amount of smoke generated, and no smoky charcoal odor. Using the adjustable pan, you can increase the heat and smoke by bringing the incense closer to the flame. (Overall height is 4.5 inches.)
Use & Safety Tips
- To use, place a tea light candle in the bottom tray and light it. Place incense into the incense pan. It will begin emitting fragrance within about 30 seconds.
- Incense burners become hot during use. Handle with care. This censer is designed for stationary use, not to be carried around.
- For best results, use beeswax tea light candles. Regular paraffin candles emit black soot that will quickly coat the bottom of the incense pan.
- To clean, allow the censer to cool completely and gently scrape the carbonized incense off the grille with your fingers or a non-abrasive tool such as a toothbrush. Freezing and gently flexing the grille can make stubborn pieces more brittle and easier to remove. (Replacements are available.)
- Place a small piece of aluminum foil on the grille and put the incense on the foil for effortless cleanup. This is especially recommended for incenses which tend to liquefy, such as Amber.
- Always use tongs or a spoon to handle incense grains in the censer.
- Note: The vertical bar holding the incense tray is slightly angled inward—this is by design and is not a defect, enabling the tray to stand centered above the candle.
Very nice.Well done.
WHAT A GORGEOUS PIECE FOR MY RUSSIAN ORTHODOX ICON PRAYER ALTAR. A LITTLE PIECE OF BLESSED HEAVEN! A TINY CORNER OF FOIL FOR THE INCENSE MAKES CLEAN UP EASIER. I LOVE THE INSCRIPTION OF PSALM 140:2. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL INCENSE BURNER!
The smokeless incense burner is a treasured addition to my icon corner. I love that it's smoke-free and that the incense basket is adjustable. Not only does the basket adjust vertically, it also turns from side to side which offers ease when adding incense. Tea light candles burn for several hours, providing a soft glow as they gently warm the incense in the basket. And even when not burning a candle and incense, the beautiful engraving of Psalm 140:2 is, each time I pass by, a reminder to pause and lift my heart and soul in prayer.
I am beyond pleased with my purchase. This 'smokeless' incense burner is small, yet it packs a powerful punch with its pure scent. Having experienced 'smokeless' incense burning now, I'm convinced that charcoal can dampen aroma. Thus, this is not only a great option for rooms with less ventilation, but for any context of personal prayer. The burner design is aesthetically pleasing and fits with my icon corner better than the deluxe option.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please note that our icons and some other items are hand-crafted and made-to-order. Allow time for production. Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more information.
We allow returns for many of our items, but restrictions apply. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.