This amazing candle incense burner features a compact and simple design, exclusively from Legacy Icons. Combine the gentle fragrance of your favorite incense and gentle glow of candle light as you offer your prayers to God. Ideal for homes where low smoke and no mess is desirable, while still using incense in prayer.
The spectacular hardwood and brass incense burner features a beautifully carved hardwood base, and an inscription of Psalm 140:2 around the brass tray: "Let my prayer arise in Thy sight as incense, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice."
Burn your incense easily with a candle instead of charcoal, resulting in a cleaner burn of pure incense fragrance with the small amount of smoke generated, and no smoky charcoal odor. Using the adjustable pan, you can increase the heat and smoke by bringing the incense closer to the flame. (Overall height is 5 inches.) With the new wooden handle, the height can be more safely adjusted while the flame is burning.
Use & Safety Tips
- To use, place a tea light candle in the bottom tray and light it. Place incense into the incense pan. It will begin emitting fragrance within about 30 seconds.
- Incense burners become hot during use. Handle with care. This censer is designed for stationary use, not to be carried around. For adult use only.
- For best results, use beeswax tea light candles. Regular paraffin candles emit black soot that will quickly coat the bottom of the incense pan.
- To clean, allow the censer to cool completely and gently scrape the carbonized incense off the grille with your fingers or a non-abrasive tool such as a toothbrush. Freezing and gently flexing the grille can make stubborn pieces more brittle and easier to remove. (Replacements are available.)
- Place a small piece of aluminum foil on the grille and put the incense on the foil for effortless cleanup. This is especially recommended for incenses which tend to liquefy, such as Amber.
- Always use tongs or a spoon to handle incense grains in the censer.
This 'Smokeless' Incense Burner with wooden base replaces the previous all-brass version, which has been discontinued.
I am really enjoying the smell of incense without the charcoal odor. There is no smoke to set off fire alarms. I gave it 4 stars because it discolors easily. I have only been using this for a week with the bees wax tea lights and incense from Mount Athos. I have the burner set up high but the grille is already showing discoloration as is the lovely inscribed base. I only burn it about 20 minutes at a time. Glad I ordered replacement grilles.
Ideal for home use. This model is very beautiful and traditional. I found putting a small circle of foil (1" diameter) on top of the metal grate to hold the incense works best for me.
This "smokeless" incense burner is beautiful. It is nice to have just the pure scent of the incense without the smoky smell of the charcoal, especially at home! I also want to brag on the beeswax candles that came with it. I have mostly used paraffin-based tealights at home, but these do seem to burn so much better. They also seem to be longer lasting--one candle could be used several times for burning incense in this burner.
We recently bought this as an anniversary gift to ourselves. It is wonderful to have the aroma of incense in our home without the smoke from charcoal!
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please note that our icons and some other items are hand-crafted and made-to-order. Allow time for production. Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more information.
We allow returns for many of our items, but restrictions apply. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.