This amazing candle incense burner features a compact and simple design, exclusively from Legacy Icons. Combine the gentle fragrance of your favorite incense and gentle glow of candle light as you offer your prayers to God. Ideal for homes where low smoke and no mess is desirable, while still using incense in prayer.
The spectacular all-brass incense burner features beautiful floral engraving on the base, and an inscription of Psalm 140:2 around the tray: "Let my prayer arise in Thy sight as incense, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice."
Burn your incense easily with a candle instead of charcoal, resulting in a cleaner burn of pure incense fragrance with the small amount of smoke generated, and no smoky charcoal odor. Using the adjustable pan, you can increase the heat and smoke by bringing the incense closer to the flame. (Overall height is 4.5 inches.)
Use & Safety Tips
- To use, place a tea light candle in the bottom tray and light it. Place incense into the incense pan. It will begin emitting fragrance within about 30 seconds.
- Incense burners become hot during use. Handle with care. This censer is designed for stationary use, not to be carried around.
- For best results, use beeswax tea light candles. Regular paraffin candles emit black soot that will quickly coat the bottom of the incense pan.
- To clean, allow the censer to cool completely and gently scrape the carbonized incense off the grille with your fingers or a non-abrasive tool such as a toothbrush. Freezing and gently flexing the grille can make stubborn pieces more brittle and easier to remove. (Replacements are available.)
- Place a small piece of aluminum foil on the grille and put the incense on the foil for effortless cleanup. This is especially recommended for incenses which tend to liquefy, such as Amber.
- Always use tongs or a spoon to handle incense grains in the censer.
- Note: The vertical bar holding the incense tray is slightly angled inward—this is by design and is not a defect, enabling the tray to stand centered above the candle.
Better Than I Thought
Posted by Diana on Nov 19th 2019
I really don't like the smoke that comes with incense, even in church, because it makes me feel nauseous. So I decided to try this and I love it. I get the scent of incense but no upset stomach. It's nicer than I thought it would be and very sturdy.
Posted by Norman F. Christian on Nov 14th 2019
Very nice.Well done.
PERFECT FOR MY ORTHODOX INCENSE
Posted by NINOCHKA on Nov 4th 2019
WHAT A GORGEOUS PIECE FOR MY RUSSIAN ORTHODOX ICON PRAYER ALTAR. A LITTLE PIECE OF BLESSED HEAVEN! A TINY CORNER OF FOIL FOR THE INCENSE MAKES CLEAN UP EASIER. I LOVE THE INSCRIPTION OF PSALM 140:2. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL INCENSE BURNER!
Beautiful Aid to Prayer and the Spiritual Life
Posted by Judy Roush on Sep 26th 2019
The smokeless incense burner is a treasured addition to my icon corner. I love that it's smoke-free and that the incense basket is adjustable. Not only does the basket adjust vertically, it also turns from side to side which offers ease when adding incense. Tea light candles burn for several hours, providing a soft glow as they gently warm the incense in the basket. And even when not burning a candle and incense, the beautiful engraving of Psalm 140:2 is, each time I pass by, a reminder to pause and lift my heart and soul in prayer.
Pure Scent, No Messy Charcoal!
Posted by Geoffrey on Sep 17th 2019
I am beyond pleased with my purchase. This 'smokeless' incense burner is small, yet it packs a powerful punch with its pure scent. Having experienced 'smokeless' incense burning now, I'm convinced that charcoal can dampen aroma. Thus, this is not only a great option for rooms with less ventilation, but for any context of personal prayer. The burner design is aesthetically pleasing and fits with my icon corner better than the deluxe option.