This amazing candle incense burner features a compact and simple design, exclusively from Legacy Icons. Combine the gentle fragrance of your favorite incense and gentle glow of candle light as you offer your prayers to God. Ideal for homes where low smoke and no mess is desirable, while still using incense in prayer.
The spectacular all-brass incense burner features beautiful floral engraving on the base, and an inscription of Psalm 140:2 around the tray: "Let my prayer arise in Thy sight as incense, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice."
Burn your incense easily with a candle instead of charcoal, resulting in a cleaner burn of pure incense fragrance with the small amount of smoke generated, and no smoky charcoal odor. Using the adjustable pan, you can increase the heat and smoke by bringing the incense closer to the flame. (Overall height is 4.5 inches.)
Use & Safety Tips
- To use, place a tea light candle in the bottom tray and light it. Place incense into the incense pan. It will begin emitting fragrance within about 30 seconds.
- Incense burners become hot during use. Handle with care. This censer is designed for stationary use, not to be carried around.
- For best results, use beeswax tea light candles. Regular paraffin candles emit black soot that will quickly coat the bottom of the incense pan.
- To clean, allow the censer to cool completely and gently scrape the carbonized incense off the grille with your fingers or a non-abrasive tool such as a toothbrush. Freezing and gently flexing the grille can make stubborn pieces more brittle and easier to remove. (Replacements are available.)
- Place a small piece of aluminum foil on the grille and put the incense on the foil for effortless cleanup. This is especially recommended for incenses which tend to liquefy, such as Amber.
- Always use tongs or a spoon to handle incense grains in the censer.
- Note: The vertical bar holding the incense tray is slightly angled inward—this is by design and is not a defect, enabling the tray to stand centered above the candle.
I was excited to learn there was a smokeless incense burner and I waited several months for it to restock. I am thankful that I was patient because it works better than I had hoped. I use it for about 30 minutes each day with one piece of incense and it lasts a week!
The item works wonderfully and I love using it. That said, make sure you have the incense basket at the level you want it to be before you light. Very quickly after lighting the candle the metal gets too hot to touch, making adjusting the height nearly impossible when in use.
I really don't like the smoke that comes with incense, even in church, because it makes me feel nauseous. So I decided to try this and I love it. I get the scent of incense but no upset stomach. It's nicer than I thought it would be and very sturdy.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please note that our icons and some other items are hand-crafted and made-to-order. Allow time for production. Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for more information.
We allow returns for many of our items, but restrictions apply. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.