This amazing candle incense burner features a compact and simple design, exclusively from Legacy Icons. Combine the gentle fragrance of your favorite incense and gentle glow of candle light as you offer your prayers to God. Ideal for homes where low smoke and no mess is desirable, while still using incense in prayer.
The spectacular all-brass incense burner features beautiful floral engraving on the base, and an inscription of Psalm 140:2 around the tray: "Let my prayer arise in Thy sight as incense, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice."
Burn your incense easily with a candle instead of charcoal, resulting in a cleaner burn of pure incense fragrance with the small amount of smoke generated, and no smoky charcoal odor. Using the adjustable pan, you can increase the heat and smoke by bringing the incense closer to the flame. (Overall height is 4.5 inches.)
Use & Safety Tips
- To use, place a tea light candle in the bottom tray and light it. Place incense into the incense pan. It will begin emitting fragrance within about 30 seconds.
- Incense burners become hot during use. Handle with care. This censer is designed for stationary use, not to be carried around.
- For best results, use beeswax tea light candles. Regular paraffin candles emit black soot that will quickly coat the bottom of the incense pan.
- To clean, allow the censer to cool completely and gently scrape the carbonized incense off the grille with your fingers or a non-abrasive tool such as a toothbrush. Freezing and gently flexing the grille can make stubborn pieces more brittle and easier to remove. (Replacements are available.)
- Place a small piece of aluminum foil on the grille and put the incense on the foil for effortless cleanup. This is especially recommended for incenses which tend to liquefy, such as Amber.
- Always use tongs or a spoon to handle incense grains in the censer.
- Note: The vertical bar holding the incense tray is slightly angled inward—this is by design and is not a defect, enabling the tray to stand centered above the candle.