The governor of Michigan has signed a stay-at-home order for all non-essential workers in the state, in order to combat the spread of COVID-19. The order continues through April 13.
As a family-run business, we will continue limited operations with members of our founder David DeJonge's household for as long as we can safely and legally do so, under strict social distancing and quarantine rules. For now, we are continuing to accept and fill orders, operating under reduced capacity.
- Production time guarantees are suspended
- Rush orders will be honored to the greatest extent possible
- Masterpiece Icons may be delayed up to 3-4 weeks
- Contact us about Cathedral Icons
- Shipping carriers (UPS, etc.) may not guarantee their shipping times
- Our office is strictly closed to the public
- Responses to customer service inquiries may be delayed
In this difficult time, we are all being asked to make sacrifices, so we ask for your patience and understanding.
Thank you for your kind support,