Combine the gentle fragrance of your favorite incense and the gentle glow of candle light as you offer your prayers to God.
This incredible brass incense burner uses a candle instead of charcoal, resulting in a cleaner burn of pure incense fragrance. The small amount of smoke generated is pure incense fragrance, with no smoky charcoal odor.
The height of the incense pan is adjustable. (5.5 inches tall)
Use & Safety Tips
- To use, place a tea light candle in the bottom tray and light it. Place incense into the incense pan. It will begin emitting fragrance within about 30 seconds.
- Incense burners become hot during use. Handle with care. This censer is designed for stationary use, not to be carried around.
- For best results, use beeswax tea light candles. Regular paraffin candles emit black soot that will quickly coat the bottom of the incense pan.
- To clean, allow the censer to cool completely and gently scrape the carbonized incense off the grate with your fingers or a non-abrasive tool such as a toothbrush. Freezing the grate can make stubborn pieces more brittle and easier to remove.
- Place a small piece of aluminum foil on the grate and put the incense on the foil for effortless cleanup.
- Always use tongs or a spoon to handle incense grains in the censer.