- Custom Icon
If you would like for us to reproduce a Christian icon, you can do so by uploading it here. Please allow extra time for production of special orders.
- We can only reproduce images that are in line with Legacy Icons' mission to produce fine Christian artwork. We cannot reproduce images of any other kind.
- Please ensure your image is of adequate resolution and quality before uploading. Refer to the Desired Size menu on this page for recommended minimums.
- You are responsible for performing any cropping, color correction and other image clean-up before uploading your image. Please contact us before ordering if you have special requests for image preparation.
- You must attest that you have the legal right to reproduce the icon you request. This is the case if A) you are the iconographer or legal owner of the image, B) the iconographer or legal owner has given you permission, or C) the icon is more than 100 years old.
- We will do our best to reproduce the size and shape you desire, but we cannot necessarily guarantee specific dimensions. Please refer to the other icons on our website to see our standard sizes.
- Custom icon sales are final. We cannot accept returns for special orders, unless your icons are damaged in transit, in which case we will replace them.
Sizes depend on the dimensions and aspect ratio (width to height ratio) of the image you provide. But as a general guideline, these are the sizes (in inches) for a 1:1.25 icon:
- Mini: 2x3
- Small: 4x5
- Medium: 6x7.5
- Large: 8x10
- X-Large: 11x14
- XX-Large: 16x20
Fast, excellent quality
Posted by Fr. Chris on Jul 20th 2017
I was impressed with how fast my order was processed. I expected it to take longer since it was a custom image, but it seemed to go just as quick as it normally does. The quality was excellent as usual.
Posted by James Peck on Nov 24th 2016
I had a custom icon to print and they produced a wonderful icon for me.
Posted by Fr. Henry on Aug 22nd 2016
Working to create these two custom icons was wonderful. These beautiful icons are now touching the spiritual lives of others. Thank you.