Join Our Team - Print Assets Manager
Legacy Icons is seeking applicants for a new Print Assets Manager position. This will be a part-time position to start, but we expect to expand the position over the next 3-12 months.
The Print Assets Manager will be responsible for generating print lists, laying out print jobs, cutting and filing prints, and maintaining the print department. May occasionally be asked to perform tasks in other areas as well. Candidates must be able to commute to our office in Zeeland, Michigan.
Interested candidates, please email your resume (PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with APPLICATION in the subject line. In your message, please briefly describe your skills and how they match up with our needs, listed below. Demo materials are not necessary, but you may include them if they are relevant.
- Proficient in macOS
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Very detail-oriented and organized
- Able to work independently and anticipate needs
- Able and willing to work with Christian (particularly Eastern Orthodox) iconography and quickly increase in knowledge of this art form, as well as the related history
- Good fine motor skills and time management skills
- Able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Good image recognition skills and an eye for color
An exceptional candidate will also have:
- Knowledge of BigCommerce e-commerce platform
- Knowledge of other apps in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of server and network management
- Knowledge of large-format printers
- Abilities in photography, product lighting, and color correction
- Knowledge of Christian iconography and history
- Language abilities, particularly in deciphering Greek and Slavonic inscriptions on icons